- What is the difference between a Call Center and a Contact Center?
– Call Center and Contact Center is the contact center for the customer, but the Call Center communicates with the customer through the telephone only. Contact Center communicates with the customer through the channel. Multi-Channel Communication Whether it's telephone, fax, email, website or mail, in Thailand, we are used to and more familiar with the term Call Center.
What is the scope, function and role of the Contact Center?
– Contact Center plays an important role in Customer acquisition life cycle. It provides information about products and services for the general public. There is a tendency to become a corporate customer in the future. Or to provide feedback or complaints. In addition, the Contact Center can also serve as a service center for receiving orders and services. Debt Service Center Telemarketing Survey Service Center Call Center, Customer Satisfaction Center, and more.
- Should your organization have a Contact Center?
– To tell if your organization should have a contact center depends on your competitive policies, products, and services. Some organizations have a Contact Center to facilitate Customer Service Customers do not need to come to the office. While some use the Contact Center as a means of two-way communication with customers, another important cause. To reduce the cost of opening multiple customer service centers in the area.
- Customer service is Contact Center?
– Many people misunderstand that CRM is the Contact Center and the Contact Center is CRM. In fact, CRM (Customer Relation Management) is a strategy and service that companies use to maintain relationships. Good with customers The contact center is a touch point that customers use the service. In the planning, CRM must also consider contact management. How to create a good experience with your customers.
- What is Outsource?
– Outsourcing is the implementation of some tasks that the company may not have the expertise. To external organizations that have Expertise over working instead. This allows the company to focus and focus on The core mission of the organization is fully.
- What are the advantages of the Outsourced Contact Center?
– The advantage of Outsourced Contact Center is that you can devote your organization's resources to the core mission of your company. Without having to worry about managing the Contact Center and using the Outsourced Contact Center, your organization will be able to start a Contact Center in no time. If you have to start all over again, which takes longer. In addition, the use of Outsourced Contact Center service reduces the risk of investment, especially in the field of. Technology Also, your Contact Center will be internationally accredited because of its specialized expertise.
- How does CTC LOGIC provide service?
– Once agreed, work done. Our staff will thoroughly study the project, develop a timeline plan. And how to work with you. System testing And services. Before starting work To ensure the service is effective.
- How long does it take to get an Outsourced Contact Center?
– Duration depends on detail and scope of service. The effect on the development of various systems. Time to select the customer relations staff. Qualified for the job. Time to train employees in the product and service. If you are interested, you can contact us to estimate the available time.
- Is the Contact Center employee an Operator?
– The Contact Center staff is not an Operator, because the scope of work and responsibilities are different. The Operator is responsible for transferring the call to those who are identified. While Contact Center employees provide information, help, solutions, or offer products and services of the organization. The staff at the Contact Center must have skills in many areas. Skills in customer service in listening, speaking, Or even sales.
- How much does it cost to outsource CTC LOGIC?
– Costs vary. Depends on the details. And scope of work Design of each customer service model. It's complicated and takes time to analyze. However, you can contact us for a rough estimate.
- Where can I find more information about CTC LOGIC's services?
– Our staff is happy to answer your questions and give you more information. 02 315 7558 Click away Contact Us